Technical Support Specialist
Our client is the world leader in solving critical documentation issues for enterprise-level organizations and governments, enabling them to operate more efficiently and profitably. The company offers a full suite of software, training, and professional services based off their international content standard for creation, management, and deployment of mission-critical content.
This position will require a high degree of independence working in a dynamic but small environment providing primary technical support contact for customer base and within the company.
The Technical Support Specialist duties will include:
- Provide technical support to clients using IM software.
- Software installation and troubleshooting for end-users.
- Ensure proper documentation and solutions of all tickets/incidents.
- Assist with updates and support of e-learning programs.
- Database and list management.
- Assist with software testing and quality assurance and control.
- Learning Management System administration and updates.
What It Takes:
The selected candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of MS Word including Styles and Templates.
- Telephone technical support including remote support tools.
- Solid working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- HTML and web site development a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and likes interaction with people.
- Ability to solve problems and adapt to ever-changing priorities
Our client is an industry leader who helps enterprise-level organizations and governments operate more efficiently and profitably. Our client offers a challenging opportunity, and an excellent compensation and benefits package in a business casual environment. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Applicants should contact our search firm:
Wallace Associates Inc Singapore Executive Management Recruitment